Personal Information Protection Policy
(hereinafter referred to as "Koyo Machine") recognizes that it is our social responsibility to handle personal information properly and to protect personal information thoroughly.
- 1.We respect the privacy of individuals, comply with the law and social order, and strive to protect personal information held by the Company or its subsidiaries.
- 2.The purpose of collecting personal information shall be clearly defined within the legitimate business scope of the Company and its subsidiaries, and personal information shall be collected, used, deposited and provided in a fair and appropriate manner to the extent necessary to achieve this purpose.
- 3.The Company and its subsidiaries will manage personal information held by the Company and its subsidiaries to keep it accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- 4.The Company or its subsidiaries will take the necessary and appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, loss, or damage to personal information held by the Company or its subsidiaries, and to otherwise manage personal information securely.
- 5.We have established an internal and group system for the protection of personal information, and we will operate it effectively and strive to improve it as necessary.
July 1, 2018
Yoshikazu Konishi, President, Koyo Machine Industry Co.